You have recently moved to Italy and are about to spend your Easter holidays in the beautiful city of Milan. Don’t worry, just consult the website Wanted in Milan to get all the information about the best events in the city.
The best events of the Easter holidays
If you are looking for some glamorous event or simply something interesting to spend your Easter holidays, do not worry, just choose the one that suits you best, including exhibitions, parties around the city, musicals, concerts, dinners or aperitifs.
Easter in the name of art
There are so many notes not to be missed to enrich your passion for art and culture:
- Leonardo3 exhibition at the King’s Hall, in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- Permanent exhibition at the Morando Museum
- Exhibition dedicated to Ingres and the artistic life at the time of Napoleon
- Permanent exhibition at the Museum of the Twentieth Century
Easter in the name of Music
There is nothing better than spending your holidays in the name of good Italian music, an opportunity to meet new people and immerse yourself in Italian culture. Scheduled between 20 and 21 April the concert of Ermal Metal, Noname and Ziggy Alberts.
Easter to discover the beauties of the city
Don’t you know the city well? The Easter holidays are the best opportunity to discover its many facets. Here’s a small walking tour:
- Piazza Duomo
- Piazza della Scala
- Brera e Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Arco della Pace
- Parco Sempione
- Castello Sforzesco
- Santa Marie delle Grazie e il Cenacolo
- Le colonne di San Lorenzo
Want to know more about Milan? You can read more tips and suggestions on what to see, do, know and where to go in the city on Wanted in Milan.